- 1 Contact us
- 2 Find a property
- 3 Get the property sale agreed
- 4 Send in your Co-Ownership application
- 5 Quota
- 6 Draw
- 7 Your Co-Ownership appointment
- 8 Your decision letter
- 9 Appealing the decision in your case
- 10 Arrange the finance
- 11 See your solicitor
- 12 Purchase completed - move in
- 13 Important information
Appealing the decision in your case
You may appeal the decision taken about your application.
Information on how to go about this is included with your decision letter.