- 1 Contact us
- 2 Find a property
- 3 Get the property sale agreed
- 4 Send in your Co-Ownership application
- 5 Quota
- 6 Draw
- 7 Your Co-Ownership appointment
- 8 Your decision letter
- 9 Appealing the decision in your case
- 10 Arrange the finance
- 11 See your solicitor
- 12 Purchase completed - move in
- 13 Important information
Find a property
Visit our calculators - they will help you in looking at what price of property you might be able to afford:
- Starter share calculator
- Repayments calculator
- Budget planner (for monthly income and outgoings).
You must not, in our view, be able to afford to purchase the property without our help and you must be able to keep up the payments.
Don’t rush this step – buying a home may be the largest financial commitment you will ever make. Find a property you like and are happy to make your home.