A248 Legal Adviser
- Closing Date:
The closing date/time for this role is Monday 25th January 2021, 12.00pm. We regret that late applications will not be accepted.
Salary: SCP 35 – 38, currently £38,890 – £41,881 gross per annum (pro-rata)
Full time (37 hours), Permanent
We wish to appoint a Legal Adviser who will provide a high standard of legal services and advice to Co-Ownership and its subsidiaries.
Along with offering a competitive salary, private health insurance, flexitime and a NILGOSC pension, we also have an award-winning Health and Well-being Programme and offer support for personal and professional development.
- Recognised professional qualification as a Solicitor entitling the post holder to practice in Northern Ireland.
- Current practising certificate from the Law Society.
- Evidence of CPD as required by Law Society.
- 3 – 5 years’ post qualification experience in Northern Ireland in the field of Residential Conveyancing law and practice, civil and property litigation and practice.
- Experience of current law and practice in: – Conveyancing; Mortgages; Land Law; Contract Law; Civil and Property Litigation.
- Experience of legal research; interpreting legislation and summarising key points of relevant legal case law.
- Experience of document management systems and working in a paperless office.
All other Essential and Desirable Criteria can be found in our Guide for Applicants, which can be downloaded below. We recommend that you use Google Chrome as your browser to download the documents.
If you are experiencing any issues or have any queries, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please enter your details to download…