Welcome to the Public Notices section of the Co-Ownership Housing website.
You can access information about jobs and tender opportunities here.
Information about job opportunities with Co-Ownership Housing
To view details about current jobs, please click on the View Jobs button.
Information about tender opportunities with Co-Ownership Housing
We aim to operate a transparent and equitable procurement process and hope the following general information will be helpful to any potential supplier.
We aim to obtain best value for money in each procurement, in other words the optimum combination of whole life cost and quality (or fitness for purpose) to meet our requirements.
- All tender opportunities will be advertised on this website. Tender opportunities are for procurements where the estimated value is more than £30,000.
- We encourage all suppliers to monitor this website on a regular basis. You can register here for an RSS feed to alert you to any tender opportunities when they appear on the website.
- We do not keep lists of suppliers interested in being considered for tenders. Potential suppliers must request information for each tender opportunity as and when it arises.
- Co-Ownership Housing has a zero tolerance approach to bribery and the prevention of bribery is inherent in its approach to procurement.
- To view details of current tenders, please click on the View Tenders button.
In this section you will find some information about how the process works:
- value of the contract
- select lists
- supplier registration
- tender contents
- tender deadlines
- help desk
Value of the contract
We procure goods/services in accordance with the value of the contract as follows:
- For costs above £30,000 (excluding VAT) and below current EU thresholds tenders will be advertised on our website.
- For costs at or above current EU thresholds tenders will be invited in line with EU current rules and legislation, and will be advertised on our website.
The successful supplier will be the one with the highest score against the evaluation criteria for the tender.
Up to £30,000
- For costs below £500 (excluding VAT) - we will seek a written quotation from at least one supplier to meet our stated requirements.
- For costs between £500 and £30,000 (excluding VAT) we will seek written quotations from at least three suppliers to meet our stated requirements.
The successful supplier will be the lowest quotation meeting our stated requirements.
On some occasions, instead of immediately advertising a tender to all companies, we might decide to add a first step where we ask companies to initially apply to join a select list for the specific tender.
There will be a public invitation to join this list and we will then carry out a selection process (in the same way as we do for a tender). Once the list is agreed we then ask only these short-listed companies to quote for the tender.
These lists are only used for the specific tender and they don't become an official list of suppliers. We don't keep general select lists of companies.
You must apply for tender information against each tender advertised. Click on the tender heading link to access the request form for that tender.
We will acknowledge your request and you will receive a unique supplier reference for that tender.
You can register for RSS feeds to alert you when updates are made to the tender area on the website.
The contents of a tender will usually include:
- Details of the good or services required
- The evaluation criteria that will be used to select the winning submission
- The deadline for submission
- Details of how the tender process will be administered and communications with suppliers
- Details of help and support available from Co-Ownership Housing in respect of that tender.
On some occasions, particularly when the tender is likely to be quite complex, we might seek advice from a number of suppliers about the content of the specification.
It is important to remember that we are very strict about the deadline and your submission will not be accepted even if it is one minute late.
For help with any general queries about our tendering process, contact email@example.com.
Please note - the help desk is for general queries only. Contact information for each individual tender can be found in the tender documentation.