Where we live affects how we live. How we live and what we do affects the lives of others. Affordable housing is a deservedly hot topic, and one that somehow affects us all.
Co-Ownership Housing is a busy regional organisation right at the leading edge of affordable housing policy and services, providing affordable home ownership through equity sharing in challenging economic times.
After more than 3 decades of helping people on the property ladder through equity sharing we have strong local roots. .
Becoming a shareholder is one way for people to show their support for the organisation and play a part in running it.
- Shareholders elect the Board each year and can stand for election themselves.
- The Board governs the organisation. It meets around 8 times a year.
- Board members are non-executive directors – unpaid volunteers.
- Leaseholders are not automatically shareholders in the organisation. Everyone has to apply.
As a shareholder, you are
- Playing a full role in Co-Ownership’s activities
- Voting on business at constitutional meetings/AGM
- Demonstrating your commitment to our work.
We believe in valuing and supporting the very people who give of their valuable time in supporting our work. Our services package for shareholders includes
- Online corporate reporting
- Topical briefings and publications
- Training and development opportunities in the field of corporate governance.
Want to find out more?
Contact us for a Shareholders’ Information Pack. We look forward to hearing from you.
Phone 028 9032 7276
Write to The Secretary, Co-Ownership Housing, Murray House, Murray Street, Belfast BT1 6DN