Changing contract type

We recognise that you may have been with the same employer for a long duration however, during that time your contract type has changed, for example, moving from a temporary contract to permanent.

If you have been with your current employer (regardless of contract type) for 12 months or more and your employer will confirm and recognise continuous service, then this will be acceptable for both Co-Own and Rent to Own.  Please supply a letter from your employer when submitting the application to confirm this. If you are unsure, please contact us to discuss before submitting an application.