- 1 Contact us
- 2 Get an equity valuation
- 3 Return completed request form with fee
- 4 Valuer’s visit
- 5 Your equity valuation letter
- 6 Return your equity purchase form
- 7 Arrange the finance
- 8 Buying a bigger share (part staircasing)
- 9 Buying 100% (full staircasing)
- 10 Selling up
Return completed request form with fee
Complete the equity valuation request form at the back of the ‘Your Next Move’ leaflet and return it to us, together with the appropriate fee.
If you download the leaflet here, please check with our equity department about the correct fee amount.
We have 8 weeks to carry out an equity valuation, but we aim to get most of them done within 3 to 4 weeks. Let us know if you are in a hurry.
Soon after you return the form, the valuer will contact you to make arrangements for inspecting the property.