- 1 Contact us
- 2 Get an equity valuation
- 3 Return completed request form with fee
- 4 Valuer’s visit
- 5 Your equity valuation letter
- 6 Return your equity purchase form
- 7 Arrange the finance
- 8 Buying a bigger share (part staircasing)
- 9 Buying 100% (full staircasing)
- 10 Selling up
Arrange the finance
Your next step is to arrange the finance to go ahead.
This may take some time so it is important to get started quickly.
When you are arranging finance, it is important that you pass on details of the equity valuation promptly to whoever has a part to play in helping you with the purchase - for instance your mortgage arranger, lender, solicitor or estate agent - alerting them to the expiry date of your equity valuation.