When you Rent to Own, you have all the benefits and rights of a legal tenancy agreement.
What we will do:
- As we only buy new build houses, your home will be well finished and ready to move into
- We will ensure that your home is kept in good repair and proper working order
- We will give you a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate for your home
- We will ensure all gas appliances are kept in good working order
- We will repair or replace fixtures & fittings that we have supplied that are no longer in working order through our subcontractors, Maurice Flynn and Sons. To contact them please call 028 9030 3800 or email email@example.com. In an emergency, please call 07553384574.
What we expect of you:
- It’s your home, we expect you to look after it and keep it in a good state of repair and reasonably clean
- Let us know of any damage as soon as possible, including emergencies
- Look after all the appliances we provided for you, and replace any damages or breakages
- Keep the garden neat and tidy
- As you are our tenant, you cannot make any alterations to the house without asking us first
- Make sure you have adequate insurance for your personal possessions, we will insure the building, fixtures and fittings. You should not do anything that would invalidate the insurance that we have paid for.
Full details can be found in your Tenancy agreement. Please read this carefully and contact us if you have any queries.