Working together to enable potential home-owners to buy a home
We’d like to be involved in any outreach activities that you have planned and offer a range of services that can help you:
- Our Business Development team can come to open day events to talk to potential home-owners about Co-Ownership
- We can provide you with a range of marketing material to display in branches or at events
- We can work with you to develop bespoke joint advertising to promote your events and Co-Ownership.
Click here to get in contact with us.
Lenders offering Co-Own mortgages (correct as of September 2018)
- Bank of Ireland
- First Trust
- Leeds Building Society
- Nationwide Building Society
- Progressive Building Society
- Ulster Bank
Understanding a customer’s credit history
We use Experian to help us understand a customer’s credit history during the initial assessment. This means that when we issue our Approval in Principle, you can be confident that that customer is eligible for Co-Own, and just needs to find a suitable property to sale agree.
Danske Bank and Co-Ownership have been working together since 2005 and we’re extremely proud to have helped hundreds of customers fulfil their home-ownership dreams through shared ownership. Together we’ve made more possible for our mutual customers and Co-Ownership is an integral part of the home owning landscape. Austin Coll, Regional Development Manager, Danske
Co-ownership is a unique and important organisation, offering a vital helping hand for many potential homeowners. We are proud to support their dreams and ambitions by offering tailored Co-Ownership mortgages. Derek Wilson, Head of Mortgage Strategy & Distribution at First Trust