Property criteria updated 1st December 2021
Before you apply to Rent to Own we recommend that you read our property criteria listed below.
|Property price||Maximum property value of £175,000.|
|Location||We will purchase existing and new build properties anywhere in Northern Ireland.|
- The house must have had no previous occupants.
- The house has to be ready to be occupied now or within 6 months.
- We only consider a turnkey package.
- Normally the house must have no extras.
- The price must include all connection fees for utilities.
- All roads and sewers serving the property must be bonded or adopted.
- Any service charges must be reasonable.
- The house must have central heating
- The house must have a suitable 10-year structural warranty.
- The house must have the necessary consents and approvals
|Types of property|
- Sorry, but we don’t accept apartments for Rent to Own.
- We don’t accept properties with non standard or unconventional construction
- The house must be suitable for the applicant’s needs.
- The house must have two or more bedrooms.
|Types of property||Please note that to ensure that purchases are in a variety of locations we will not normally buy more than 20% of the properties in a development and not more than 10 Rent to Own properties in any development. Please contact us to check if this criteria affects the house you have chosen.|