Now you’ve worked out that Rent to Own could help you move from renting to home ownership, please check the information below before applying:
About you (Criteria applies to all applicants)
- I am over 18
- I do not currently own any property or land in Northern Ireland or elsewhere
- I will live in the property as my only residence and will not use the property for business purposes
- I am resident in the UK
- I have an adequate right to reside in Northern Ireland
- I have had no Payday Loans or Home Credit within the last 6 months
- Any Debt Relief Orders, bankruptcies or Individual Voluntary Arrangements that I had have been satisfactorily completed at least 3 years before applying
- I have no outstanding adverse credit at the time of making a Rent to Own application e.g. CCJ’s, Defaults.
These are the key criteria. Once you apply, a non-refundable assessment fee of £70 will be taken. Please ensure you have reviewed our full personal and property requirements before applying. If you are unsure about anything included in these, please contact our team who will be able to explain it to you on 028 9032 7276.
For more information regarding criteria, please click here