Find out more about Co-Ownership in our Annual Report and the plans we have in place for the coming years.
The rules of Co-Ownership can be found by clicking here
- Corporate Plans
The 2017 – 2020 Corporate Plan
- Annual General Meeting Reports
Details of the 2020 Co-Ownership Annual General Report can be found below:
Previous AGM Reports
- 2019 AGM Report
- 2018 AGM Report
- 2017 AGM Report
- 2016 AGM Report
- 2015 AGM Report
- 2014 AGM Report
- 2013 AGM Report
- Equality Reports
At Co-Ownership we are committed to working in ways that demonstrate our values which include:
- To act fairly, honestly and with transparent integrity with all our stakeholders
- To seek to continuously improve our operating systems and our value to our stakeholders
- To develop our people in order to meet the challenges of change and their own sense of worth
- To embrace the principles of equality and diversity in the workplace.
Equality Scheme 2012
In 2010, the Equality Commission for Northern Ireland published revised guidance on the implementation of Section 75 of the Northern Ireland Act 1998, which required revised Equality Schemes from public authorities. Co-Ownership carried out an Audit of inequalities in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Federation of Housing Associations and used the results from this to produce a new Equality Scheme.
The new scheme was issued for consultation for a twelve week period and the responses received were used to update the scheme. This was submitted to the Equality Commission for consideration on 1 August 2012 and approved on the 19 September 2012.
- Corporate Social Responsibility
Previous Corporate Social Responsibility Report
- Value for Money
Current Value for Money Report
Previous Value for Money Report
- Other Reports
Other Reports include